Movement in Every Day Life
October 28 @ 9:30 - October 29 @ 17:00€260
Movement training integrated through out a regular day – this is how you can do it!
Knowadays many people feel they don’t have enough time. Many either have to be very determined to do something for their overall wellbeing and health or miss out on that completely. Missing out on movement and balance to your normal routine often leads to weak immune system, fatigue, bad mental focus, physical structural problems and many more easy prevetnable issues.
Whatever you do on a regular basis is what the body adapts to. So if you manage to include training into your daily life thus changing common patterns with new exciting ones your health and vitality will improve tremendously.
Always make sure to demand more strength, flexibility and agility from your body than you seem to currently need to ensure it keeps it vitality and possibility for positive adaptation before you are stuck in unhealthy patterns or even injury.
This workshop will show you how to integrate movement training into your daily routine and provide ideas for you to explore even further.
You can cook a meal and at the same time improve your blood pressure and boost you sexdrive, you can do the dishes and train your coordination or you can organize your files and simultaniously improve your spinal health. The possibilities are close to endless 🙂
- important things to know about the “construction of movment”
- how to integrate physical training in your regular day
- why movement is important for our mental and emotional wellbeing
- practical exercises for your daily routine (to be used in the job, back home, etc.)
- mobility, flexibility, power
- movement elements
People who can benefit from this workshop:
- sportspeople who want to permanently train certain aspects to increase efficiency
- people who sit too much
- people who have a really tight schedule
- everybody interested in his or her wellbeing who whants to stay fit physically and mentally when getting older
- everybody who wants to break up his or her routine and bring some fun and excitement into daily life
There are no prerequisits!
Please register via email.
The workshop has to be payed in full before it starts. Transfer money to the account below by indicating your name and the addition AB110
Account belongs to: Egwin Ertl
Austrian Anadi Bank
IBAN: AT55 5200 0004 5588 8042
Registration is open for all physically and psychologically healthy people.